The 6h workshop "we fucked up so you don't have to" has one goal: I want you to avoid the mistakes I did and I wan't to pass on the stuff that allowed orderbird to grow faster than any other company in our industry in Europe.
Growing a business in early stages (0-20 sales reps) is completely different from later stages. When we started I found tons of books, blogs and mentors that will tell you stories, concepts and theories. However no one had the balls to tell me what action had priority and how to implement it properly.
In contrast to that I will let you know exactly what I think you should do. I will share all the tools, slide decks, excel sheets and other wichcraft on how I think you should implement this in your sales organisation. Precisely and step by step.
This is no workshop that you leave impressed but desoriented. This is a workshop that you leave with two pages full of proper homework and so motivated that you will not sleep for the night.
You pay what you think is right. No questions asked.
If your expectations are met my suggestion is €1200.- net
- rethink your business model and your positioning.
- build a sales-efficient segmentation.
- learn how efficient sales organisations change over time.
- be given the most important standards you need to have according to your level of growth.
- hear about my secret sauce to selling.
- witness the magic of BLUBZEWE.
- dive into the subject motivation and its connection to a person's value set.
- receive the knowledge to avoid hiring the wrong guy with a chance of over 99.9%.
- get to know how to manage a sales team effectively without the romantic sugar coating.
- dig through the salary and commission schemes that really work.
- understand the few KPIs that you need to watch and learn how to track them.
- be granted a personal motivational analysis by Dr. Josef Merk (value 500€)
- receive all tools that I developed and/or use(d).
Date: to be announced
Location: City of Berghain
We don't have to get married just yet. Let's simply talk about if this workshop can help you achieve your goals or not. Rest assured I don't want to waste my time.
Patrick is a very goal oriented sales manager that does not take no for an answer. He is known to fascinate the people around him and is not afraid to leave the comfort zone.
Sydney Student Events
Oct 2006 to Dec 2007
Aug 2004 to Dec 200
Chied Revenue Officer / co-founder
Jan 2011 to present
Key Account and Project Management
Pascher + Heinz Sports Marketing
Aug 2008 to Dec 2010
Leopold Franzens Universität Innsbruck
2004 to 2008
Australian School of Marketing (UNSW)
Keynotes, Trainings, University:
18.03.2018 Skinnovation, Innsbruck
12.04.2018 Startup Camp Berlin 2018, Berlin
17.06.2018 Vertriebsmanagementkongress 2018, Berlin
04.07.2018 Young and restless by Telefonica
October 2018, ABS, 3 day Sales Training (Retail)
23.10.2018, DIGEMO by Management Circle
29.10.2018 Start-Up Talk by Hasso Plattner Institut
Fall 2018, Lecturer at HTW University of Applied Science Berlin
15.11.2018, Gründen, Fördern, Wachsen